• Accurate cooling and heating combination
• Prevents egg loss
• Digital Temperature Control
• Ideal for hibernation
• Removable tray to increase humidity levels
• Double slide-out shelves
• Great for climate controlled transportation
• Very quiet operation
• Shelves for optimal capacity
The Exo Terra Reptile Incubator uses thermoelectric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature can be easily set using the digital control; and the bright-light LED display indicates the current incubation temperature.
The incubator has a transparent door and interior lighting to easily monitor the incubation and hatching process. Unlike conventional incubators, the Exo Terra Incubator automatically starts cooling when the temperature exceeds the set incubation temperature and automatically switches back to heating mode when the temperature drops below the set incubation temperature. This cooling and heating combination is extremely useful in rapidly changing environments and during hot summers. The Exo Terra Incubator prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode until the set incubation temperature is reached. Humidity is provided by adding water to the slide-out tray in the bottom of the unit or by adding an extra (optional) container with water.
1. Digital Temperature Control with bright LED digital indicator
2. Double slide-out shelves and condensation tray
3. Accurate cooling and heating combination, prevents egg loss
4. Large transparent door
5. Interior light switch (on/off) to easily monitor the eggs
6. Very quiet operation
Outter - 35cm x 42.5cm x 48 cm /14” x 16.5” x 19”
Inner - ± 27 x 23 x 37 cm / ± 10.5” x 9” x 14.5”
Northern Gecko recommends using SuperHatch as egg hatching media for the best results!