The ReptiTemp 500R is a reliable thermostat that senses and manages the temperatures of your habitat by automatically turning on and off connected heating devices.
- Includes 6 foot remote sensor probe, dual port plug receptacle to control multiple heating devices, and adhesive pads for mounting.
- Excellent for use with Zoo Med’s ReptiCare® Ceramic Heat Emitter and the ReptiTherm® Under Tank Heater.
- Safety cover prevents accidental bumping of the temperature control dial
- When used in conjunction with a timer, natural conditions are replicated by providing the proper photo period for your reptile, along with a beneficial nighttime temperature drop (research the species you are keeping to determine its specific temperature requirements).
- Range is from approximately 70° to 110°F (21° to 43°C).