With the Exo Terra 100W/300W Electronic ON/OFF Thermostat you can create a well controlled heating system that allows you to maintain the required temperature conditions similar to those found in a desert or tropical environment.
The Thermostat will also help to prevent overheating and undercooling during hot summer days or cold winter nights.
The electronic Triac switch keeps the temperature at the desired setpoint with a much higher accuracy compared to conventional thermostats and virtually eliminates temperature swings in the terrarium.
Always use a Thermometer to monitor the temperature inside your terrarium. Adjust the Exo Terra Thermostat according to the required temperature range for your pet’s environment.
The Exo Terra Thermostat should be set according to the needs of the animals. Thoroughly research the preferred optimum temperature range (POTR) for your specific reptile, so you can create the correct temperature gradients inside the terrarium to allow your reptiles to thermoregulate.
- Accurately controls terrarium temperatures
- Ideal for use with Heat Mats and Heat Cables
- From 20°C up to 35°C (68°F – 95°F)
- Waterproof remote sensor
- Controls heating devices up to 100 W/ 300 W
- Recessed temperature setting to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Waterproof remote sensor with 6 foot / 185cm probe cord
- Red LED heat indicator shows when heating element is ON
- Can be used with the following Exo Terra heating sources: Heat Mat - Heat Cable - Ceramic Heater